Wednesday, April 04, 2007

KOINANGE STREET carnival?????

eh??? are these people for real... got the link.. went through it and i wondered eh??
why koinange street?? why?

anyway...the other day... im busy minding my own busines......(okay im lying, was busy ogling at some dude...), this chic approaches me and tells me how she likes my hair and my glasses.. blah blah shit ive hear before.....anyway... she sits down ON MY TABLE... that im buy waiting on my pals for... and offers to buy me a ndwink.... im like naaa im fine, shes like... no no, i insist.... i think nuthing of it coz im mad at my pals for beeing late... she buys me a ndwink, so anyways...... i soon come to find out that shes the local lesbian whore@!@!!!!!@!@!!@!
anyway... not telling wea this was u guys will figure it out.....
anyways......

1 comment:

inane said...

hahahaha, on ur face poooooooooooow!!!