Sunday, February 08, 2015

Misery Loves Company

Yes it does. And I do not know if I will survive it this time round. My savior is consumed by it, I have let myself get consumed by it. And I don't care. I don't need help. I don't want help. 
Well, I think it had a lot to do with the expectations that saviors are ninjas who can see through you and know just what to say, no wait, they know what to say and HOW to say it, so you forget your misery even if for just 13 minutes. 
I don't know if I will survive it this time, I don't know if I want to survive it this time, my dependence on saviors is crippling me. 
But I can remember how it felt to hear those few words that made a difference in perspective, I remember how it felt to know that it's not the end of the world when it was darkness outside and I couldn't tell left from right. I remember all that. Now' those are just memories. 

The saviors have new priorities and rightfully so. And just as I do, I have allowed my priorities to take the passenger seat and the back seat. 

If only I could flip a Switch. If only It mattered. 
They say life gets harder, they never really explained the details, but I see it now. 
Crystal clear.  

No comments: